Academic Records

Student and Progress Records

All student academic records are available through the university registrar. Unofficial records are available through the university’s self-service web pages at the completion of each term. In-progress grades are maintained in the online classroom grade book.

Transcripts of Academic Records, Official Transcripts

The Registrar’s Office provides official transcripts of student academic records. Official transcripts will be withheld until all financial accounts are settled. Unofficial transcripts are available to students on the university’s self-service web pages via the online classroom. Any course or seminar taken after conferral of a degree will be shown as a separate record.

Transcript Evaluation and Posting of Transfer Credit

Academic work accomplished at other regionally accredited institutions and in accordance with regulations pertaining to other extra-institutional learning as described above will be reviewed for Norwich course equivalency. The posting of transfer credit for approved courses will be undertaken by the Registrar’s Office upon the receipt of an official transcript. An official transcript is one that corresponds with the credit granting institution’s definition of “official” and is received directly from that institution by the admissions or registrar’s office.