The requirements for the master's degrees awarded through the College of Graduate and Continuing Studies can be found in the individual Programs of Study. Degree candidates are subject to the degree requirements of the catalog to which they are assigned at the time of their admission, or readmission, to the degree program.
All candidates for Norwich University master’s degrees are required to:
- Complete 36-48 credit hours of course work as prescribed by the program of admission.
- Complete at least two-thirds of the required degree credit-hours at Norwich University.
- Maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Earn no more than six credits worth of C/C+ grades.
- Attend the required on-campus Residency Conference .