The faculty, through the Committee on Academic Standing and Degrees (CASD), shall recommend to the President, students who have completed all degree requirements.
- No degree shall be conferred until the Registrar’s Office determines that all degree requirements are met.
- No degree shall be conferred until the degree candidate has paid all University bills or arranged for payment to the satisfaction of the Chief Financial Officer.
- Degrees shall be conferred in January, June, and September.
Bachelor of Science degree students are not required, but may choose, to participate in the June graduation ceremony . Students may participate in the ceremonies if the following academic and financial criteria have been met:
- required coursework is completed or the student is enrolled in the final nine (9) or fewer semester credit-hours required for completing the degree; and
- the student's financial account balance is $0.00