Dining (Food Service)
Some students call the place they eat a dining hall, some a mess hall--either way, it is a focal point on the campus. The dining hall is open continuously on weekdays from 6:45 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Brunch and dinner are provided on most Saturdays and Sundays with breakfast, lunch and dinner provided on some select Saturdays.
- The residential dining plan for all rooks and freshmen provides 19 meals a week as well snacks any time the dining hall is open.
- The Corps Freshmen (Rooks) and some of their leaders eat separately on the upper deck of the dining hall. All other students (sophomores, juniors, seniors, corps, civilian, and commuter students on a meal plan) eat together on the main floor.
Sophomores, juniors and seniors residing on campus may choose one of the following meal plan options:
- 19 meals per week as described above
- 15 meals per week and $100 per semester to use in The Mill, Dunkin’ Donuts or the library café.
- 12 meals per week and $200 per semester to use in The Mill, Dunkin’ Donuts or the library café.
"The Mill" snack bar offers a wide variety of food and beverages to eat in the Snack Bar or "to go". "The Mill" operates with extended hours during the academic year; hours are posted.
The full Dunkin Donuts menu is offered with extended hours during the academic year; hours are posted.
The Library Café provides a wide variety of beverages, smoothies, salads, wraps and other food to eat in the library or “to go”.